The virus has no borders.
A widespread outbreak can occur in any country at any time.
The sharp rise from 19th February was caused by a series of infection throughout a South Korean cult called Sincheonji. The members of the cult travelled to other parts of the country and spread the disease into other communities. This case demonstrates that a single group activity with a single patient in it can be the starting point of a major epidemic in your country.
한국어판/Korean version: https://youtu.be/Wi-izFwlR8U
Source: KCDC and provincial reports at 10:00 and 17:00(KST) every day
Please note that the video may contain some wrong information.
COVID-19 Guideline for the general public(by KCDC):
1. Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and running water
2. Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow when coughing or sneezing
3. Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
4. Avoid coming in contact with people having fever or respiratory symptoms
5. Wear a facemask when visiting a health facility
6. Avoid visiting a crowded place
For people with fever or respiratory symptoms in South Korea:
1. Do not go to school or work and avoid outdoor activities
2. Take a rest at home and monitor the symptoms for 3~4 days
3. Visit a triage health center, when fever(over 38˚C) continues or other symptoms get worse; consult with KCDC Call Center at 1339, a local code+120 or a local health center
4. Use a personal vehicle and wear a facemask when visiting a healthy facility
5. Inform your healthcare provider of travel history and contact history with persons with respiratory symptoms
6. If you are in COVID-19 Outbreak reported regions in Korea, avoid visiting other regions or having outdoor activities and (Persons in isolation) Please follow the guidance provided by physicians and public health authority
KCDC COVID-19 information page: http://ncov.mohw.go.kr/en/
Please check your respective governmental websites for specific guidelines.
Music: Plague Inc: Original Soundtrack 3. Adverse Reactions – Marius Masalar.