1. Bitcoin has had plenty of value motion motion across the $10,000 degree… Let’s begin with a brief touch upon these most up-to-date strikes that we’ve got seen on the markets?
2. The Indian authorities’s inter-ministerial committee has submitted its report on the usage of digital currencies in India… It recommends a ban on cryptocurrencies… Jason, you’re positioned in India… May you please clarify what this report means and is the blanket ban more likely to be enforced?
3. Jose, what are your ideas on the worldwide affect on the markets and growth of the know-how if a blanket ban is imposed in India? Do you see different nations comply with with related choices?
4. Jose, you often appears to be like at issues from a long run perspective… Do you see that ultimately there will likely be many cryptocurrencies or will Bitcoin take over the market attributable to its decentralized nature and the primary mover benefit?
5. Jason, what are your ideas on this?
6. We have now been speaking with our specialists on the present about contemporary cash getting into the crypto markets… Entrepreneur and investor Alistair Milne has been monitoring the variety of Coinbase customers… In accordance with him, 5 million customers had been added over roughly the previous 10 months to succeed in 30 million… What’s your tackle these numbers? [show tweet: https://twitter.com/alistairmilne/status/1153312781573218307]
7. Coinbase has shut down their Bundle service… This device beforehand allowed customers to put money into a basket of cryptocurrencies… They already shut down their crypto index fund shortly after launching the Bundle mission… Does this imply that customers are usually not enthusiastic about merchandise like these and what might be the explanation for that?